We are seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Midday Supervisor to join our team. You will work during the lunch time period (Monday to Friday) term time only and you will supervise and ensure the safety and well being of our pupils. You will work under the general direction of the Senior Midday Supervisor.
We are looking for:
· An enthusiastic and dedicated person who will encourage and engage with the children during lunchtime.
· Applicants who have the patience to work with young children.
· Applicants who are able to work as part of a team, forming positive relationships with adults and pupils.
· Supervising of children before and after their lunch and playground duty
You will be responsible for:
· Supervising children in the dining hall,
· Playground, outdoor play areas and / or classroom, having regard to the safety and well-being of all of our children at all times.
· Additionally you will be required to help children eat their lunch, promote good manners and develop their independent skills.
· Previous experience is not necessary but you will need to be reliable and dedicated, be professional and polite, acting as a good role model for our children.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Mrs Coles in the school office for more information and an application form.