“Learning for everyone, learning from everyone.”
To achieve this vision we aim:
· To enable us all to be receptive, self motivated and confident in our learning.
· To encourage the development of all our skills in a safe, stimulating and rewarding learning environment.
· To celebrate the achievements of ourselves and others.
· To nurture a caring school environment where there is trust, respect and honesty.
· To encourage and support families’ involvement in learning inside and outside of school.
· To develop a positive self image and pride in ourselves and our school.
· To involve the local, national and global community in our learning.
· To provide an outdoor learning environment that promotes creativity and enjoyment.
· To prepare learners to be responsible members of our diverse society.
· To promote positive social, emotional, spiritual and cultural values.