Welcome to our Year 5 blog
Come here for weekly updates!
Key Skills Target Walls for maths and English
Some parents asked for the Key Skills target walls to be put on the website. These are now in the 'curriculum' area of Y5 on the website.
It has been an exciting term so far in year 5 and we have been working so hard!
Here are a few highlights from the first two topics!
- Learning all about the Industrial Revolution
- Learning how to read and draw a map
- Participating in Armonico Consort's 'the Armed Man' performance at the Warwick Art Centre
- Year 5's Theme day where we dressed as historical figures from the past
- The Harvest Festival
The Truth is Out There
- Our fantastic class assemblies!
- Discovering the universe is far bigger than we thought (have a look at the video to see for yourself!)
- Children in Need Cake Sale
- Whole School Centenary Theme day
- Singing at the Christmas Tree Festival
- Creating documentaries all about day and night
- Trip to the Think Tank
- RSC performance of a Christmas Carol