Please find attached the latest information and advice regarding the Coronavirus.
- New guidance has been published regarding meeting others outside and new "social bubbles" guidelines for single adult households
- New guidance has been published about safe use of places of workship (individual prayer now allowed as of 13th June 2020)
- New evidence regarding health inequalities and COVID-19 has been published.
- A new study has been launched to monitor the prevalence of COVID-19 in schools.
- New guidance has been published for teachers regarding teaching about mental wellbeing
- Some national level NHS Test and Trace experimental statistics have been published, alongside some lower tier LA level mortality statitistics (overall mortality, not reflective of current position)
- New resources have been added to the national campaign resource centre re Test and Trace for BAME communities, as well as resources regarding face coverings and littering.
Any queries please do get in touch.
Our children have been busy making beautiful rainbows to show support for our community and help keep people smiling.
We hope you enjoy seeing some of their pictures here: