Academic Year 2020-2021
This year our fund raising is going to be rather different due to the restrictions from COVID-19. However, we are not going to let a global pandemic stop us trying to raise money for the school so look out for various tweaks to our usual fund raising events!
Dates For Your Diary
- Bags2School - Monday 28th September
Academic Year 2019-2020
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the parents, teachers, children and local businesses who have been involved in the fundraising efforts to date this year.
Highlights of 2019-2020:
- The Christmas Fair profit of £5,302
- The Disco £1,240 profit
- Movie Nights £1,026
- Match Fund – and this year we found three National Grid parents who match funded for us and donated £1,200
- Second-hand uniform profit of £632
- ‘Bag 2 School’ raised £154
- ‘Easyfundraising’ income was £86
- The Family Bingo profit of £1,103
- Comics donation £40 profit.
- *COVID – due to Covid the school was closed from March 2020 and there were several large events that didn’t run this year: Spring Raffle / Easter Egg Tombola / Summer Fair / Ice Lolly Friday